Playism has three very exciting titles coming soon. Today we want to give a quick introduction for each game.
The demon Yukie has subjected the world to an Eternal Winter, feeding off the lives of humans for countless years. Our hero, Yukiji, is the final avenger of this world.
Ready your blade, and make your way to the mountain where Yukie resides.
Yukie is a theatrical story game, doused in revenge and snow.
- A theatrical story to piece together as you journey through each chapter.
- A unique battle experience.
- A variety of different skills and attacks to discover and use.
- Fully voiced scenes.
The Garden Kingdom, a land filled with beautiful gardens. One day, the long-undisturbed peace was to be broken, when a certain incident occurred. Zoolians, beasts from the neighboring Zoo Empire launched an attack on Garden.
Garden Tale is a Strategy-RPG game where you defend the Garden Kingdom from the invasion of the Zoo Empire.
- A 2.5 simulation strategy RPG.
- Adorable characters with a large variety of skills to master.
- Multitudes of strategic moves involving “Bonions” that act like bombs.
- An inciting story to discover.
Long ago the realms were undivided and there existed incredibly advanced technology. This all decayed through ongoing war and the technology was lost. Players can choose a race and bring an end to the wars, once again creating a world of peace. Find the lost technology and conquer the world in this fast-paced strategy game.
- Fast paced strategy.
- A large variety of classes to choose from and battle with.
- The ability to micromanage your army if desired.
- A deep lore throughout the whole game