Playism has just released Rosenkreuzstilette!
This long awaited action-platformer is more than just meets the eye.
Step into the shoes of Spiritia Rosenberg, a virtuous young woman caught on the wrong side of a revolution instigated by her closest friends. Each of the game’s seventeen stages is filled with treacherous terrain and swarms of enemies ready to make quick work of our plucky young heroine. Guide Spiritia safely to the boss at the end of each stage and use all of the abilities at your disposal to knock some sense into them.
The game sets the scene gently and then pushes you headfirst in the oncoming fire (literally), you’ll find yourself battling for your life with intense battles, solid characters and an array of different attacks.
Rosenkreuzstilette is tough, tougher than you are first expected. But its all part of the game and the love letter (which it is) to retro gaming. With classic ideas with modern additions that have been implemented, Rosenkreuzstilette is not something you want to miss out on.
- A loving tribute to the legends of gaming
- Classic action-platformer gameplay and challenge
- Stunning modern-retro visuals
- A gorgeous soundtrack
- A surprisingly deep story, faithfully localized by Darksquid Media
- Password saves for that old-school feel
- Screenshot & replay functions for sharing your achievements
- Rebuilt and touched up some graphics
- New modes and secrets
- Added real-time subtitles for all spoken dialogue
Rosenkreuzstilette is currently 10% off in its launch sale, so don’t miss this chance to grab it now!