As the dust starts to settle after GDC China, everyone came away a little more knowledgeable, more experienced, and with a greater understanding of the gaming industry.
This year’s Indie Games Festival was tough, with some amazing titles going up against each other.
Playism’s own Revolver360 Re:Actor made it to the finalists this year where hundreds of people challenged the revolving world to rank against each other on the local rankings.
But not only was Revolver360 Re:Actor attracting a lot of attention, great other titles such as Arena Gods, Thumper, Assault Android Cactus and Lithium City, to name a few, were attracting a large amount of attention.
When the ceremony came, the awards were met happiness, joy and tears as each winner collected their prizes.
Here are the winners for each category:
- Best Student Game – Dungeon Delvers
- Excellent Student Winner 1 – Original Journey
- Excellent Student Winner 2 – Wind Owes 7$
- Excellence in Arts – Attack Hero
- Excellence in Technology – Thumper
- Excellence in Design – Kill the Plumber
- Excellence in Audio – Lithium City
- Best Mobile Game – The Swords
- Best Game – Revolver360 Re:Actor
Bringing back the prize for Best Game this year has been a great honor and we are all super excited to receive such a prize.