We have had quite a few big updates recently on our games, so here is a brief run down on what has been updated.
- Added Chinese into the game.
- Improved branching points in the game to make it easier to reach all the different endings.
- Fixed numerous glitches
- Now has a fallback DirectX renderer on Windows for users that were having problems with OpenGL
Quite a number of updates here, all for the 1 year anniversary of the game!
- Map-specialist AI type (AI that learned from the best players)
- 2 new skirmish/multiplayer maps (High Ground and Segregation)
- Weekly and Daily best player leaderboards (Players with the biggest increase in ELO during these periods of time)
- Color blind modes (protanope, deuteranope, tritanope)
- Italian translation
- French translation
- Replay code now visible in replays (For easier sharing)
Fixes, Improvements and Changes:
- Player wins when opponent has no domain left
- Snipers and Destroyers spawn uncharged when made in a Foundry
- Improved multiplayer for Linux users
- Fixed crash when loading too many replays
- Replays start at the point where both players have moved Improved menu graphics
Make sure you stick around for all the other Playism news!